AADSAS Status Codes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentBlondie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! This is my first post, but I have been lurking for a bit.

I am curious about the status codes on the AADSAS site. Although similar questions have been addressed in previous cycles, I am hoping for a more up to date answer from anyone with these schools. For Louisville my status has been "Received/Application Complete" for nearly 2 months and for Creighton my status has been "Received/Under Review" since July.

My pessimism tells me that I should be expecting rejections from these schools due to these statuses being posted for so long without any invite, but I was wondering if anyone else had insight? Also do you know if they mean the same thing? I feel like the "Received/Application Complete" might indicate it is sitting in "THAT PILE" that has been pushed way off to the side.

Ohhh.... the agony of uncertainty and waiting. Thank you and good luck to everyone! :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all! This is my first post, but I have been lurking for a bit.

I am curious about the status codes on the AADSAS site. Although similar questions have been addressed in previous cycles, I am hoping for a more up to date answer from anyone with these schools. For Louisville my status has been "Received/Application Complete" for nearly 2 months and for Creighton my status has been "Received/Under Review" since July.

My pessimism tells me that I should be expecting rejections from these schools due to these statuses being posted for so long without any invite, but I was wondering if anyone else had insight? Also do you know if they mean the same thing? I feel like the "Received/Application Complete" might indicate it is sitting in "THAT PILE" that has been pushed way off to the side.

Ohhh.... the agony of uncertainty and waiting. Thank you and good luck to everyone! :xf:

I think you're reading too much into the difference between the two. I kind of feel it's arbitrary and one school might use one versus the other. I don't think they will reject (at least this early in the cycle). Rather, I think they have reviewed the high GPA/DAT applicants first who also happen to hold multiple interviews at multiple schools. After December, they can only take one seat and attend one school, so lots more seats open up and people will get interviewed. Just hold on for a bit longer and try not to go too crazy :D

Thanks dmdluffy! I appreciate the reality check. I'm sure it is arbitrary.

I have definitely increased my "attention to detail" over the past few months. (Maybe that can be a strength to mention at my next interview :laugh:)

There seems to be a thin border between concerned and obsessed!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks dmdluffy! I appreciate the reality check. I'm sure it is arbitrary.

I have definitely increased my "attention to detail" over the past few months. (Maybe that can be a strength to mention at my next interview :laugh:)

There seems to be a thin border between concerned and obsessed!

Haha no problem, I definitely understand your predicament. I think SDN and this whole process makes us all very paranoid and crazy about the last minute detail.

I wouldn't stress about it. I had the "Received/Application Complete" status for Louisville for the longest time up until last week when I got an interview invite. In fact, the status on AADSAS hasn't changed to "Invited for Interview" or anything like that. So don't read too much into it :p I'm sure of the few schools who do update AADSAS, many probably get a bit lazy in keeping AADSAS completely up to date.