AADSAS Status Reset?

Started by kiskon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mine for Nova changed too, in a good way. I hope this is not a joke that someone plays on us. I remember they said at my interview with Nova, we will receive the letter in mail on Friday the 30th. I am sure they have desicions made by now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ya'll are freaking driving me to drinking.
ANybody around the bay want to have a bourbon and not talk about getting in?
 
Am I the only one that still has "Invited for Interview" for NOVA? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the people who has "Offer Made" but I'm just a little disappointed...
 
if you right click with your mouse, it should have the option of View Page Source. It doesn't seem to work on my firefox so I opened it in IE and that worked there. :luck:

So where do you right click? I haven't been able to figure this out. Thanks.
 
So where do you right click? I haven't been able to figure this out. Thanks.

With Internet Explorer, just right click in the "Status" section (where all the updates just disappeared) and click on view source. A bunch of code pops up in a new window, and after a few seconds you can make sense of it all.
 
I interviewed at Nova as well and my status changed to "offer made"...is that what yours say? does "offer made" = "accepted"? If so why don't they just said "accepted"?? werid.....😕
They make the offer to accept you. You have to accept the offer (+deposit) to complete the deal that you'll be going to their school (and then make sure you have pre-reqs and everything else done) it becomes provisional acceptance? The full-blown acceptance comes a lot later. They also have to make sure you don't fail the rest of your classes before you go there
 
anyone get the view source thing to work on a mac? I tried in firefox and safari and got not frames each time. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!!
Scott