AADSAS Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted997355

Hey everyone! For those who have applied in previous cycles, do AADSAS statuses have much meaning? Like if statuses change from "Under Review" back to "Application Received/Complete" is this something to be worried about? Or should I just ignore statuses haha

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! For those who have applied in previous cycles, do AADSAS statuses have much meaning? Like if statuses change from "Under Review" back to "Application Received/Complete" is this something to be worried about? Or should I just ignore statuses haha
No

Reactions: 1 user
They don't mean much cause not every school updates them (or they tend to only update their own portal). Instead focus on the emails you receive from the school - they'll usually send one when your application is complete and another when it's under review, and those are the only two you need to be concerned about.