Aadsas Status...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sb1759

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked my aadsas app status...I sent my app in on 6/14, but it still says "printout not mailed" to the schools. should i call to make sure everything is going okay?

Members don't see this ad.

Have your grades been verified?

First step is to make sure all of your transcripts have been received by AADSAS. If so, it will take a few weeks to get your GPA verified. After that, the pattern here is it will be mailed out 2 weeks after verification.

What step are you on?

Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS has up to 8 weeks to mail your application after you submit. Don't panic, you are still early.

AADSAS has up to 8 weeks to mail your application after you submit. Don't panic, you are still early.

Actually, they said they have up to 8 weeks from the time they verify GPA. That’s what different reps told me on the phone.

I submitted 6/1, verified within 2 weeks, and mine still says the same. I'm going to call on Monday to check on a timeline.

It seems like AADSAS hit a brick wall. They received my LORs on the 29th and I'm still waiting for them to be sent out. I'm anticipating another batch to go out on the 9th, 2 weeks after the last batch (which went out on the 25th, I think).

It seems like AADSAS hit a brick wall. They received my LORs on the 29th and I'm still waiting for them to be sent out. I'm anticipating another batch to go out on the 9th, 2 weeks after the last batch (which went out on the 25th, I think).

that's aadSUX for you!
-ld

Hey....

-App submitted: 6/14
-gpa verified for some time now, about two weeks
-LORs were sent by my school first week of june
-And aadsas has received my transcript: 5/14 .....

So why does it still say "printout not mailed"? Help! Should I call them to make sure everything is going okay?

Thanks =)

i would call them

Hey....

So why does it still say "printout not mailed"? Help! Should I call them to make sure everything is going okay?

Thanks =)

i don't think so..but if it makes you feel better, sure...they'll just give you a generic answer that they are working on it...hang in there..i'm in the exact same situation as you...

just keep checking the website!

-ld

Hey....

Thanks =)

Call, it's the only way you'll know for sure.