AADSAS Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speedkdy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out that my status at Maryland has been changed to "Received/Waiting Additional Information." Does anyone have this status? And what does it mean?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got that today as well. I'm not sure what it means as I got an email a couple of days ago saying that my application was complete and was sent to review. I emailed them just barely so I'll be expecting an answer in a week or so. :)

I just found out that my status at Maryland has been changed to "Received/Waiting Additional Information." Does anyone have this status? And what does it mean?

Did you by any chance tell them you're going to retake the DATs? Cause that's what I put on my application and they said they were going to wait to review my app until my new DAT scores come in.

Members don't see this ad :)
hmm, thats interesting. mine says "Received/Under Review"

well if you dont know what additional information they are waiting for then I would call them and ask them, b/c it sounds like they are not reviewing your application right now but waiting to be completed.

I would call in and see what you are missing

They had some issues with my app, but it's complete now, and my aadsas says the same thing. i guess it's standard for those who weren't selected for interiews in the first round...

Yeah, mine says it too. It really baffles me, because I have no idea why it would be incomplete. :confused: Whether it's a false comfort or not, I still take comfort knowing that I wasn't the only one with that status. I'm sure it means that we're getting interviews tomorrow.

mine says incomplete also. I will be calling tomorrow. I'll post what they say.

Maybe im out of the loop, how are you guys checking your status with Maryland?

logging into your aadsas application, under the status tab, select "at designated schools."

O, thanks, are those suppose to be accurate? Or just a nice thing the school can do to fill you in? 2 schools that have invited me for interviews have nothing posted there....

Members don't see this ad :)
They're 'supposed' to be accurate, or at least really delayed. I've heard of some of those statuses not being complete until someone was just about entering his first year of dental school.

Mine says received/under review, but i was offered an interview earlier this week.

Mine says received/under review, but i was offered an interview earlier this week.

Mine also says Received/Under Review but I did not get an interview this week. Hmmm. Is there any method to this madness? Did you get the interview via snail mail or e-mail?

i got this message as well yesterday...but i had emailed the school last week and got a response saying that my application was under review w/ the admissions committee...
-ld

Mine also says Received/Under Review but I did not get an interview this week. Hmmm. Is there any method to this madness? Did you get the interview via snail mail or e-mail?

The interview was via e-mail.

Called them today about incomplete. they said that it was because my dat scores were late but everything is there it was like an old message. they said the same thing happened if at anytime they were waiting for fees. but it should be fine now if you know you've sent them.

Thanks for your input. I was gonna call right now, but good to hear that.

I also called them today about the same thing. They said that at one point they were waiting for DAT scores, but the application is complete now. It seems that AADSAS is just slow at getting the update of the status of the application.

I have the same problem, but I called them and they said I have everything and it should be fine.
I think that there is some miscommunication between AADSAS and MD.