AADSAS still moving quickly

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Epictetus21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked my status and my transcripts were verified/GPA calculated today. I submitted my app on June 2nd, so AADSAS is still burning through the verifications. :thumbup: They haven't mailed to the schools yet, of course, but they seem to be moving along very quickly.

Members don't see this ad.

I just checked my status and my transcripts were verified/GPA calculated today. I submitted my app on June 2nd, so AADSAS is still burning through the verifications. :thumbup: They haven't mailed to the schools yet, of course, but they seem to be moving along very quickly.

They are indeed working very, very fast this year.

Wow thats BS. I submitted May 22 and no GPA yet. Maybe you have to give them a gratuity to speed it up or something.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow thats BS. I submitted May 22 and no GPA yet.

Did they already have your transcripts on file when you submitted? My transcript was confirmed as received on May 30, so my app was ready to go on June 2 when I submitted. If it was in before you submitted you might call them on Monday to see if there is a problem that is keeping it from being verified.

Did they already have your transcripts on file when you submitted? My transcript was confirmed as received on May 30, so my app was ready to go on June 2 when I submitted. If it was in before you submitted you might call them on Monday to see if there is a problem that is keeping it from being verified.

how would this make a difference? i submitted mine on May 28th and transcript received on june 2nd. but no luck yet:scared:

how would this make a difference? i submitted mine on May 28th and transcript received on june 2nd. but no luck yet:scared:

Well, they can't verify your transcripts and calculate your GPA if they haven't received them. They won't trust that you entered everything correctly until they have your official transcript on their desk. But I really wouldn't worry at this point. We're still so early in the cycle that no one should be worried at all if their app is still pending. The only reason to even call them is if you suspect that they might have lost something (i.e. you had your transcript mailed a month ago, but aadsas still says they haven't received it), or if you made a mistake in entering your coursework.

Ya mine hasnt been verified either I submitted it on the 23rd and had my transcripts sent on the 16th too bad my school took 2 weeks to send it out:sleep::sleep::sleep: but they updated that they have them on june 4th now we will see how long it takes for them to verify the grades:confused::confused::confused:

Anyone know if they work on the weekends .... not that worried since were still real early

Well, they can't verify your transcripts and calculate your GPA if they haven't received them. They won't trust that you entered everything correctly until they have your official transcript on their desk. But I really wouldn't worry at this point. We're still so early in the cycle that no one should be worried at all if their app is still pending. The only reason to even call them is if you suspect that they might have lost something (i.e. you had your transcript mailed a month ago, but aadsas still says they haven't received it), or if you made a mistake in entering your coursework.

But they received my transcript on June 2nd....well its not been a week yet....so still waiting:confused:

All transcripts have been in for a week or so. I'm not to worried about it, I'm just saying that they obviously don't have a chronological system to verifying and stuff.

If they are moving along faster, does that mean there are less applicants, increasing all our chances? I think that is what I choose to believe. I like to have hope. Good luck everyone.