AADSAS SUPA credits under coursework??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsdent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question, I took a few classes through Syracuse University's Project Advance program in high school. For these classes I received college credits that were accepted by my undergrad institution and appear on my transcript as Transfer Credits. How do I go about putting these in AADSAS under coursework? Do I have to get the transcripts from Syracuse or is it enough that it shows up on my transcript from undergrad?? That would really suck as I'm very late to apply as it is and my DAT is scheduled in 3 weeks. Really don't know how to go about this.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

you should have a transcript from them too. I also had sone credit transfered but I had to send my transcript for those credits. I know it is more work to do but they will hold your application until you send them anyway so it is better to send it as soon as possible

Ok I will have the transcripts sent from Syracuse as well as from Albany which I also took courses through their UHS program in high school. Still a little confused as how to go about putting them in the AADSAS application though, I understand they count as college classes and they show up as transfer credits on my Binghamton (Undergrad) transcript as transfer credits. Do I add Syracuse and Albany as colleges I have attended and then add the courses I took under there as well as show them as transfer credits under Binghamton as they appear on my transcript? How do I go about putting what term I took them in as they were all taught during my Junior and Senior year in High School and were year round? Sorry for all the questions but I can't find the answers anywhere..

Im not 100% sure.. but what I did is almost copies what it showed in my transcript from the school i had my bachelor degree.. it first showes the name of the other school with the classes i had there ( so i just did the same in AADSAS), then it show my finals school with the classes.
However if you are still confuse you can call the AADSAS and ask them they are v helpful and I had to tqlk to them many times before I submitted my application