AADSAS Transcript Discrepancy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilchinoboy03

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If there is a discrepancy with your transcript, does AADSAS leave a comment anywhere so you know what happened or are you left in the dark? Would they notify you somehow of changes made?

Members don't see this ad.

If there is a discrepancy with your transcript, does AADSAS leave a comment anywhere so you know what happened or are you left in the dark? Would they notify you somehow of changes made?

There are sometimes discrepencies between what you think you have and what AADSAS calculates...specially the w/o + - gpa's and sometimes with what is science/non-science....they don't notifiy you where the changes occured and there's no specific area that tells you these changes...i guess if you are interested you can contact them and ask though...

No comments, no feedback, no nothing. AADSAS is extremely busy this time of year. However, if you decide to contact them I suggest a phone call as the e-mail response is pretty slow. However, you don't really have any alternative but to accept what they tell you. Do not get rude with AADSAS on the phone. They can wait until January to send out your app.

No comments, no feedback, no nothing. AADSAS is extremely busy this time of year. However, if you decide to contact them I suggest a phone call as the e-mail response is pretty slow. However, you don't really have any alternative but to accept what they tell you. Do not get rude with AADSAS on the phone. They can wait until January to send out your app.
ummm....
really?
any past experieces??

i'm currently have some discrepancy issues with aadsas...:mad: