AADSAS Transcript Matching Form

Started by jeezy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jeezy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I entered my new grades but cannot find the transcript matching form. does anyone know where I can find it?
Thanks
 
thanks, somehow i managed to submit 3 transcripts without using it. in case anyone else needs it, from the main menu -> colleges attended -> click on the button in the left hand column
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I'll hijack this thread and ask this... How long did does it take for the grade updates to appear after AADSAS receives the transcripts?
 
Do you mean by the initial transcript calculation back in May/June? It took me about 2 weeks.

I am not sure about the Academic update though, but I thought that one would probably be faster since its only a few quarters of work.
 
Do you mean by the initial transcript calculation back in May/June? It took me about 2 weeks.

I am not sure about the Academic update though, but I thought that one would probably be faster since its only a few quarters of work.

no, the academic update