AADSAS Transcript update question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Utes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I submitted I thought it said you had the option of updating your transcript one time after submitting. Now that it's been awhile, I'm not certain if it said one time for Fall term grades, or if it will allow me to update my summer term grades. Does anyone know for sure? I'd really like to get my summer classes added in August as they are science classes and I am doing well in them. So far I haven't been able to find it in the FAQ or instructions on AADSAS. I'd like to see if anyone here knows before I call them today.

Thanks!
Utes

Members don't see this ad.

Utes said:
When I submitted I thought it said you had the option of updating your transcript one time after submitting. Now that it's been awhile, I'm not certain if it said one time for Fall term grades, or if it will allow me to update my summer term grades. Does anyone know for sure? I'd really like to get my summer classes added in August as they are science classes and I am doing well in them. So far I haven't been able to find it in the FAQ or instructions on AADSAS. I'd like to see if anyone here knows before I call them today.

Thanks!
Utes

Yes I asked a Customer Service Rep at AADSAS this question. They said we are allowed to update once, in January.