1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AADSAS Transcript Update

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DUBS, Dec 13, 2005.

1. DUBS

DUBS Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I heard that after this fall quarter/semester ends and our grades are updated on our college transcripts we are supposed to update our grades and planned coursework on our AADSAS apps. Is this true? If so, does this mean that AADSAS will send out a copy of our updated transcript to the schools we applied to, or do we have to send out individual transcripts? Also, does this mean that our apps will be delayed in processing for the schools we still haven't heard from if they try to incorporate these new transcripts into their decision? Thanks.

2. adr12

adr12 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Yes, I spoke with AADSAS today and they said to expect an e-mail about the update period in about a week. You do need to update your coursework and send AADSAS another transcript. AADSAS will then send the new verified grades to your schools. I can't answer anything about dental schools delaying their decisions while waiting for this information. To be safe I will be sending the schools I'm still interested in a transcript as well.