SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!


Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by ippie, Jun 15, 2008.

  1. ippie

    ippie ippie 7+ Year Member

    Jun 12, 2006
    I graduated from university outside USA.
    Do i have to enter all the course work from foreign country?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. DGDDS

    DGDDS Dentist 10+ Year Member

    Sep 21, 2006
    Yes. You must enter all college level and higher education you have completed.


    Q: Do I list foreign institutions in the Colleges Attended section?

    A: Yes. If you attended colleges/universities outside the U.S./Canada (except for Study Abroad or other courses for which you received credit at a U.S. college/University), indicate the college name. If the college is not listed, select code "444444, foreign university."

    Q: Do I list my foreign coursework in the College Courses Completed section?

    A: Yes. Enter the college name along with coursework information. This information will be printed on the application and sent to the designated dental schools. AADSAS will not verify foreign coursework or compute a GPA for foreign coursework. Copies of all foreign transcripts and evaluations will be forwarded to the designated dental schools.
  4. jigabodo

    jigabodo Dentist 10+ Year Member

    Mar 12, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Careful though, a lot of schools only accept transcripts from US/Canadian institutions. Make sure you apply to the right schools.

Share This Page