AADSAS Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mhines24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I sent out all 3 of my transcripts last week and it looks like they received them. All three of my transcripts are listed when I click the "transcripts" tab but only two of them have dates for the "date received" and the other one is blank. Does this mean that they are still waiting on the last transcript? I sent it out with all of the others and the other two came back like two days ago, Idk why the last one wouldn't be there yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a similar issue. Both of my colleges are listed under the transcripts status, but only one was given a received date while the other is blank. I'm going to assume it's either a glitch, they haven't updated that portion yet, or maybe they didn't receive one yet, but expect to.

Members don't see this ad :)
This may be a dumb question... But can I submit my transcript before I e-submit? I'm waiting to hear back from FAP and would like to get as much done as possible.

This may be a dumb question... But can I submit my transcript before I e-submit? I'm waiting to hear back from FAP and would like to get as much done as possible.
Yes

Logged onto my application today and there was two of the same transcripts for that school now but they both had received dates. I called AADSAS and they said that it got scanned twice because the transcript is sideways or something about the way the transcript is from that school but he said it was fine and that they had all of the transcripts received.

Hmm, mine still hasn't changed/given a received date.

Reactions: 1 user
Hmm, mine still hasn't changed/given a received date.
I only have one listed as received. I called the other school today and they told me it was mailed on June 9th :yeahright: that should be there by now...

I only have one listed as received. I called the other school today and they told me it was mailed on June 9th :yeahright: that should be there by now...

Eh... the tracking history of one of my transcript said the school mailed it June 6, but my AADSAS application changed to "received" just yesterday (although the date received shows up as June 15)... so yea things do take time lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Just wanted to update. My last transcript's status has been given a received date today (6/15).

Just wanted to update. My last transcript's status has been given a received date today (6/15).
Mine also. I called yesterday and they said it wasn't there. 30 mins later it was marked as received :penguin:

I sent the transcript request form to my school on June 13th, and it's currently June 23rd but there is nothing on my application about the transcript being received. Should I contact my school or AADSAS, continue waiting, or send out another request? I'm going to be studying abroad for a month, and I'm leaving tomorrow, so I won't be able to send anything by mail since I'll be out of the country!

I sent the transcript request form to my school on June 13th, and it's currently June 23rd but there is nothing on my application about the transcript being received. Should I contact my school or AADSAS, continue waiting, or send out another request? I'm going to be studying abroad for a month, and I'm leaving tomorrow, so I won't be able to send anything by mail since I'll be out of the country!
Call your school and ask for the exact day in which it was mailed. Count 10 business days after that. If 10 has passed, call AADSAS. They will most likely say it's not there. Wait 24-48 hours. If it's still not marked as received. Then send it again.

I sent one on July 2nd and it didn't show up as received till the 20th

I sent my transcript request form to my school on June 2nd. I didn't hear about it being received on my application until June 22nd, even though it was received on June 15th. Take that with what you will. Since you're leaving for a month, you can call your school and ask if they received it to put your mind at ease.

Otherwise, everyone breathe. Be patient :)

When I had mine sent it was on the 6th. Took the school a week to even send it. Then to get to AADSAS. Then + 10 business days. Still hasn't shown received on my end.
Why they don't allow electronic transcripts from all schools is beyond me.