AADSAS typo

Started by elderjam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

elderjam

elderjam
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Carefully review your final text and to make the necessary corrections to the format." (Personal Essay Instructions)

This just made me laugh since a typo on our essay would be seen as sloppy.
 
Very much so. I have even heard an admissions director make the very same comment. After all, dentists are supposed to be very detailed oriented.

That being said, I had a typo in one of my descriptions for a dental related experience. I'm still not sure how it slipped through the cracks, but let that be a lesson to all!