aadsas update

Started by thomasjm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thomasjm

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know if aadsas is up to date with regard to Temple and WVU? I haven't heard anything at all.......

thanks~
 
Yeah I don't know what's up with that....its probably bad news, since I haven't heard anything....hopefully Marquette will pull through for me! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think Temple uses AADSAS...I was accepted (yet to receive the official package tho) and my status is still empty.
 
thomasjm said:
does anyone know if aadsas is up to date with regard to Temple and WVU? I haven't heard anything at all.......

thanks~

Got in WVU--nothing on aadsas, nor did they contact me to tell about status of application...
 
congrats on the acceptance!
the reason I bring this up is that I know a dentist that attended Temple and I told him that I hadn't heard anything yet, and he told me that "thats good news" and I couldn't understand why.
 
no, unfortunately not...he is friends with my dad and I found out through him when they talked last. I plan on finding out though!