AADSAS update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2quik

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any Schools updated your status or have you gotten a letter from any school? so far, nothing's changed on mine. wondering if its the same for all of you.

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an update today for Creighton and UOP saying it is under review. First update in two weeks even though there were multiple status changes. There are still multiple schools that I know have a complete application and are in review but aren't listed. Point is, I wouldn't put much stock in the AADSAS update...if you really want to know your status, you have to contact the school.

I just got an update today for Creighton and UOP saying it is under review. First update in two weeks even though there were multiple status changes. There are still multiple schools that I know have a complete application and are in review but aren't listed. Point is, I wouldn't put much stock in the AADSAS update...if you really want to know your status, you have to contact the school.

Yeah, AADSAS sucks.....not sure if it the dental school's fault or AADSAS but there is definitely a failure to communicate.

had a louisville update today from under review to invited for interview