AADSAS Update

Started by simplyome
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

simplyome

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I guess we are suppose to do that before February. Do I really need to do it if I have gotten in already??
 
Umm...what if you HAVENT kept up your grades? And what if you have an interview in...say, January? Are they gonna ask how well you performed this fall?? I hope not. Too bad i can't hide this semester's grades. Even if i sent in my transcripts a little later...adcoms might still ask me about my performance. 🙁 Man, stupid senioritis, putting a blemish on my academic life. What i want from Santa this year: renewed focus for next semester.

By the way, that GPA that we see on predents/ADA website for enrollees, is that the student's GRADUATING gpa or is it from the first time we applied on aadsas?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i don't think you need to update
just have to send them your official transcript before you register for classes
 
i don't think you need to update
just have to send them your official transcript before you register for classes

yeah, if you've been accepted, just send your official transcripts to the school you'll be attending. At least that's what my school told me. I'm done with AADSAS!