AADSAS Updated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrZ123

DAT: AA/TS/PAT 21/22/21
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, AADSAS just updated my school status page today.

They put "Invited for Interview" under UConn and all necessary items recieved at UIllinois.

Still no other info on there though.

Just thought I would share as there have been a few inquiries recently about when they update.

Members don't see this ad.

BU says they want an AA of 19 now. acck! they raised it huh?

Members don't see this ad :)
no i received the same message (the paragraph saying they want a c+sci gpa>3.2 and a dat>19) last year. when i checked on my 2006 aadsas applicaton (i still have access to it) the damn paragraph was still on there!
i probably wont get an interview this year also bc my sci gpa is below a 3.2...sad.

Creighton took out their entry for my supplementals... so I guess my application w/ them is finally complete

Yeah I got an interview showing on there now and a little update from Louisville who seem to like to write a whole paragraph just to say the application is being reviewed

no i received the same message (the paragraph saying they want a c+sci gpa>3.2 and a dat>19) last year. when i checked on my 2006 aadsas applicaton (i still have access to it) the damn paragraph was still on there!
i probably wont get an interview this year also bc my sci gpa is below a 3.2...sad.

You never know... they said that those are not the only criteria. I hope they don't cut applicants without a 3.2 in science. I mean, there are many great applicants out there with less than stellar GPA but have genuine desire to be a dentist and help others. I really hope that they look at everything and they don't observe those cut-offs.

I only have BU and UNLV updated

my BU updated, but my UNLV and VCU still say waiting for additional information. all my stuffs in. i guess i better call them.