AADSAS Where for art thou?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Vitaminka

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have tried contacting AADSAS 3 times and all to no avail. I submitted my application on June 1st and it was completed with all transcripts and GPA calculations in by June 26th. It's now July 18th and the print-out still hasn't been mailed. I am beginning to worry. Any suggestions? I applied early to be ahead of the game, now I slowly feel like I'm getting way behind... :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Dr.Vitaminka said:
I have tried contacting AADSAS 3 times and all to no avail. I submitted my application on June 1st and it was completed with all transcripts and GPA calculations in by June 26th. It's now July 18th and the print-out still hasn't been mailed. I am beginning to worry. Any suggestions? I applied early to be ahead of the game, now I slowly feel like I'm getting way behind... :mad:

IMO, you will probably won't have your stuff sent in the next mailing but the subsequent one. Reason being is that AADSAS is sending the applications in order of the time the applications are verified and mine was verified on June 16th and still hasn't been sent. They are up to sending june 13th verified applications. I figure there will be one more mailing this week with which my application will be sent and yours should go out the following week.

Leeuwenhoek said:
IMO, you will probably won't have your stuff sent in the next mailing but the subsequent one. Reason being is that AADSAS is sending the applications in order of the time the applications are verified and mine was verified on June 16th and still hasn't been sent. They are up to sending june 13th verified applications. I figure there will be one more mailing this week with which my application will be sent and yours should go out the following week.

Mine was verified around the 10th and hasn't been sent out.

I have also tried to call for about 1 hour straight...comes out to about 30 phone calls. Tried email also.

I emailed AADSAS about a week and a half ago...they got back to me yesterday. Just so you know my timeline:

Submitted: May 25th
GPA Confirmed: June 20th
Mailing: July 24th (or that's what the email said is when mine will be mailed)

I've spoken with them on the phone. If you haven't waited about 5 weeks since your grades got confirmed they won't even really talk to you, but will ask you to call back in another week or so if your printout hasn't been mailed.

I wouldn't stress yet...we're still early. Don't forget that the people in these forums are usually the go-getters who apply early...most people haven't gotten their stuff out yet either.