AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NavyDDS1990

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

I was wondering what the earliest date would be to start on my AADSAS application for this cycle.

Does the application open in May so we can actually start submitting applications on the first day opening in June?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

First Monday in June.

Members don't see this ad :)
sjv is right. I plan on using Interfolio to get LORs before then, and I'll also have everything pre-typed and ready to go along with school research done so that I can just plug and chug and submit that first day.

A little off topic but shouldn't the 2014 Guide to Dental Schools be out already? I heard it usually comes out end of February.

sjv is right. I plan on using Interfolio to get LORs before then, and I'll also have everything pre-typed and ready to go along with school research done so that I can just plug and chug and submit that first day.

A little off topic but shouldn't the 2014 Guide to Dental Schools be out already? I heard it usually comes out end of February.

I have no idea about the 2014 one, but I have one from last year 2013. I should have waited a little more for 2014...

Yeah, I purchased the online 2013 version about 6 months ago but I can't stand that format and would really like hard copy.

Der....I didn't even think to look there! Thanks!!

I called the ADEA last week and they told me the guide has been sent to the printer so it should be available soon. The online version will be available a few days before the print version is released.