Aadsas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arpitpatel86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
on the college attended section....i attended 1 year of community college while i was still in high school.....and then i went to an out of state college once i graduated from high school....................soo do i put none for the 1st degree earned on the one year of community college i did?

Members don't see this ad.

on the college attended section....i attended 1 year of community college while i was still in high school.....and then i went to an out of state college once i graduated from high school....................soo do i put none for the 1st degree earned on the one year of community college i did?

You are doing the right thing. :)

thanks a lot....also during the for summer sessions what do we put for term....semester quarter trimester? say if the summer session was 1 month long

thanks a lot....also during the for summer sessions what do we put for term....semester quarter trimester? say if the summer session was 1 month long

It depends on what system your school initially goes by.

For example, UC Davis goes by quarter and we have 2 summer sessions per year. I would put the term down as quarter.