AAMC 10 Verbal-what the...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

G1SG2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't know what this means, but what I do know is that this is SDN so I should take this as a grain of salt.

I gotta 9 on AAMC 10 Verbal. This is my highest yet and surprisingly the one I felt most confident. My normal scores range anywhere from 7-8 mostly 7s. However I am ALWAYS rushed for time. I never can finish / properly read the last passage. AAMC10 I ended with extra time left over. about 3-4minutes to be exact. I don't know what to make or think of this other than I still have to fight hard this thursday when I take the real deal.

AAMC 10 was probably the 1st practice test I took.

PS- 8 (I was PO-ed at that)

VR- 10

BS- 11

AAMC 10 verbal was easier than most. I've been getting 11-12 and I just got a 13.

The PS section, now that's where AAMC 10 hit me hard. I've been at a 12-14 and I barely got an 11.

Members don't see this ad :)
AAMC 10 verbal was easier than most. I've been getting 11-12 and I just got a 13.

The PS section, now that's where AAMC 10 hit me hard. I've been at a 12-14 and I barely got an 11.

I thought verbal 10 was average compared to the rest.... But PS was probably one of the easiest I've taken yet. Just goes to show that everyone has a very different opinion.

also bumping a 3 year old topic lol.

I thought verbal 10 was average compared to the rest.... But PS was probably one of the easiest I've taken yet. Just goes to show that everyone has a very different opinion.

also bumping a 3 year old topic lol.

This. Everyone has different opinions of every test I think. I got 13's on PS and a 12 on AAMC 10's PS because of that "one passage". Am I allowed to put spoilers of exams on here?

This. Everyone has different opinions of every test I think. I got 13's on PS and a 12 on AAMC 10's PS because of that "one passage". Am I allowed to put spoilers of exams on here?

It's probably better not to, but yeah that "one passage" (anode/cathode thing...right?) definitely did throw me for a bit of a loop. Not the hardest I've seen on AAMC though, personally.

11P 6V 10B
Taking the real deal in two days. I might take it and then hit the "don't grade" button. IDK AHH!!!

Last edited: