AAMC 3 MCAT solutions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

justwaitin

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, long time lurker, first time poster.

Alright, so I'm trying to get a head start for my MCAT exam that Im planning on taking in January and I've been studying for about 10 days now . So I just took my first practice FL AAMC 3 and I ended up with a 26 (10-7-9). I'm not sure whether that's good or bad, but anyways, I found myself getting lucky or either my reasoning was just different for about 6 questions I go right on the PS section. I also noticed this on my some of my practice passages as well. Now I cant tell whether my reasoning was right or wrong because some of the explanations given for the questions are very vague and didn't touch onto things I picked up on. I would read the solution and be like, "Okay..... that's not what I was thinking, but I got it right."

With that said, does anyone know if there is a solutions sheet that is more detailed for this test? I really want to know whether my reasoning was right or wrong, because this seems to be a reoccurring thing that could prove costly in the future.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.