1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

aamc 7 ??????

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by jje428, Mar 29, 2004.

1. jje428

jje428 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

AAMC has made a new test. I was wondering if anyone has taken it or bought it. Is it worth the money? I have taken 5r and I am taking 6r next Saturday. Do you think those are enough or should I purchase 7? The website is www.aamc.org. Check it out if you have not seen it.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bgreet

bgreet Dopefish Lives!
    7+ Year Member

Its another old mcat, so its validity is pretty good, its also the most current so its probably the most recent "old" mcat available. If you have already purchased 3r and 4r, I'd suggest taking those first and then if you have additional time purchase 7. Nothing will predict your score better than the aamc exams.