aamc 9

Started by sweetsaja
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sweetsaja

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i've been averaging 10s on aamc bio sections. i took aamc yesterday and got a 7! my test is on thurs and now im kinda scared. howd u all do on aamc 9? does it focus on a certain topic more than the other aamcs that might be my weakness? possibly just a fluke? idk but i felt like i got so many wrong and on other aamcs i usually have a good feeling that i'll get 10..
 
alright here it is...10/9/11

PS: not too bad...saw myself doing a lot of calculations
V: Almost fell asleep. Just felt really out of it. Probably the worst I've felt with any test
BS: I just finished my masters and I'm very fluent in upper level bio, so usually I have no problem with this section. I usually finish with like 5 min to go, but with this one I had to stop and think. Every question was challenging!

I feel your pain as I'm also taking it on friday and my verbal score is all over the place. I think at this point there is nothing more we can do in terms of preparation. This week is all about confidence! Take it as a fluke and move on. Review the material and be confident. You can do it!
 
also just finished aamc 9...12/12/11

I definitely thought that BS was much harder than usual. usually it's my best section on a given test, but no... taking it on 8/6
 
I just finished the test today. 9/7/9
I've been averaging 9 on my PS and BS but hoping to aim for double digits on the real thing and also hoping for a 9 or 10 on VR too 'cause I've been struggling with this section big time.

What do u guys suggest on doing to achieve the double digits when I only have 1 week left?