sweetsaja

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2008
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
i've been averaging 10s on aamc bio sections. i took aamc yesterday and got a 7! my test is on thurs and now im kinda scared. howd u all do on aamc 9? does it focus on a certain topic more than the other aamcs that might be my weakness? possibly just a fluke? idk but i felt like i got so many wrong and on other aamcs i usually have a good feeling that i'll get 10..

Jun 26, 2009
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
alright here it is...10/9/11

PS: not too bad...saw myself doing a lot of calculations
V: Almost fell asleep. Just felt really out of it. Probably the worst I've felt with any test
BS: I just finished my masters and I'm very fluent in upper level bio, so usually I have no problem with this section. I usually finish with like 5 min to go, but with this one I had to stop and think. Every question was challenging!

I feel your pain as I'm also taking it on friday and my verbal score is all over the place. I think at this point there is nothing more we can do in terms of preparation. This week is all about confidence! Take it as a fluke and move on. Review the material and be confident. You can do it!

About the Ads

rjsmit2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2009
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
also just finished aamc 9...12/12/11

I definitely thought that BS was much harder than usual. usually it's my best section on a given test, but no... taking it on 8/6

quynhhuong

10+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2009
TN
Status
  1. Medical Student
I just finished the test today. 9/7/9
I've been averaging 9 on my PS and BS but hoping to aim for double digits on the real thing and also hoping for a 9 or 10 on VR too 'cause I've been struggling with this section big time.

What do u guys suggest on doing to achieve the double digits when I only have 1 week left?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads