1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AAMC addresses

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by C.P. Jones, Dec 6, 2005.

1. C.P. Jones

C.P. Jones Catface Majigger
    7+ Year Member

So my GW LoRs were sent 3 times and never received by GW (but they were last year, so I don't know how). However, on the AAMC website I found GW's addy as:

George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
    2300 Eye Street, N.W.
    Washington, DC, 20037

When it's actually "I Street" ...... does this make a difference?

Also, a lot of the addresses on this website are very generalized and I wouldn't know who the letters would go to (I'm sending updates/LoRs....well, LoRs for now)

I say this as I had said a list of school addresses would be a good thing to have, and someone said AAMC already has it, but now that I see the list I think it would still be a good idea to have a list for the admissions offices now that I have to go to each school's websites and find it.

Eye street, seriously :laugh: I guess I can go look at the street sign in person this thurs/fri :D

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.