Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Purchased last week. 700 flashcards neatly arranged. Color coded. I don't know why flashcards work, but they do. Took careful care of it. I ship same day or next business day. Accept PayPal only.
If you have any questions about the offer, please do not hesitate to ask. Overrall, I found it helpful and have already gone through them. I found it helpful (for memory) to use a comprehensive book and reference (active learning) on terms you are not acquainted with.
Selling for $40.00 + shipping. I can ship U.S. priority or media mail. Priority should be no more than 6 bucks. Media mail probably $3.49.
Paid $54.07
I am also selling Underground Answers to AAMC Practice Items and Test I, II, and III. The book is helpful just reading the detailed solutions. I am selling this for 30.00. The authors are the same who write for First Aid USMLE (nice reviews on Amazon).
Also:
Authentic AAMC Practice Item Sciences (PS and BS): 30.00
Authentic AAMC Practice Item Verbal Reasoning: 30.00
Columbia Review Comprehensive Intensive Preparation: 40.00
Authentic AAMC Practice Test 2: 30.00
If you have any questions about the offer, please do not hesitate to ask. Overrall, I found it helpful and have already gone through them. I found it helpful (for memory) to use a comprehensive book and reference (active learning) on terms you are not acquainted with.
Selling for $40.00 + shipping. I can ship U.S. priority or media mail. Priority should be no more than 6 bucks. Media mail probably $3.49.
Paid $54.07
I am also selling Underground Answers to AAMC Practice Items and Test I, II, and III. The book is helpful just reading the detailed solutions. I am selling this for 30.00. The authors are the same who write for First Aid USMLE (nice reviews on Amazon).
Also:
Authentic AAMC Practice Item Sciences (PS and BS): 30.00
Authentic AAMC Practice Item Verbal Reasoning: 30.00
Columbia Review Comprehensive Intensive Preparation: 40.00
Authentic AAMC Practice Test 2: 30.00