AAMC Application help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Whatsamatta U

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok quick question. So I'm putting in my work/volunteer/extracurricular experiences and it has the option to give the organization's name and contact's name. I volunteered at an ER and the volunteer coordinator that I was under doesn't work there anymore...do I have to put a name down? Would it look bad not to?

Also, did y'all fill up all 1325 characters for each extracurricular experience?

HELP!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I would put the name, and then if they question it, tell them that person is no longer there.

Whatsamatta U said:
Ok quick question. So I'm putting in my work/volunteer/extracurricular experiences and it has the option to give the organization's name and contact's name. I volunteered at an ER and the volunteer coordinator that I was under doesn't work there anymore...do I have to put a name down? Would it look bad not to?

Also, did y'all fill up all 1325 characters for each extracurricular experience?

HELP!
Thanks!

no, no, and no

Jenny83 said:
I would put the name, and then if they question it, tell them that person is no longer there.

I should also note that the volunteer coordinator didn't even really know me, I mean she met me to interview and train but then I never saw her again, just the people in the department I volunteered at.