AAMC FL3 P/S #40

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1234txstudent

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just let me know if I'm not supposed to do this on this forum, but I had a question on question 40 of the P/S section of AAMC FL3. I understand why the correct answer is correct, we can't assume anything is statistically significant unless expressly stated now matter how big the difference may seem, right, but I don't understand why we can conclude that over 60% of Americans held a certain opinion if those are the results we got from a survey that we know nothing about as far as sample size, randomization etc. Thanks, I just feel like I understand statistics pretty well, I just don't know how far they want us to take it on the test.