1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

AAMC IV and III

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by regisphilbin, Aug 12, 2002.

1. regisphilbin

regisphilbin Member
    7+ Year Member

hi folks...
    just started studying two days ago for the mcat on the 17!!! I know... im ****ed.

anyway, i took aamc III on the online aamc website (the www.e-mcat.com one)... pay $80 for access... anyway,
    i got a scaled score on all sections of 8-9

i took aamc IV today... got a scaled score of 10-11 on all sections...

how accurate do you guys think these are?

are they pretty representative of what i should get on the real thing?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ESchnapp

ESchnapp Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I think your blessed if you have been studying for two days. Take six and see how you do. If you do well 10 or above then your in good shape.

4. regisphilbin

regisphilbin Member
    7+ Year Member

excellent...

im planning on taking aamc V on wednesday and vi on thursday... we'll see how it goes.