1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AAMC IV and V

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Pudgyp, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Pudgyp

Pudgyp Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys,
    I was just wondering if anyone would be so kind as to post the answers for IV and V? i know this is a lot to ask but I would appreciate it more than ever if everyone can contribute just a little. Thanks in advance! Good luck everyone....stay focused. one more week....

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. phatty925

phatty925 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

do you have the answers for some sections or do you need them for ALL sections?

4. twesting2173

twesting2173 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

hi. i need the answers to AAMC VI also. i know that the PR posts these on line, so i wondered if anyone could tell us how to get them. maybe you need a password, or something....maybe someone can figure out how to download (upload...i dont know) so that they can mail them to us.

thanks.