Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

AAMC IV and V

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Pudgyp, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Pudgyp

Pudgyp Junior Member

Hey guys,
    I was just wondering if anyone would be so kind as to post the answers for IV and V? i know this is a lot to ask but I would appreciate it more than ever if everyone can contribute just a little. Thanks in advance! Good luck everyone....stay focused. one more week....

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. phatty925

phatty925 Senior Member

do you have the answers for some sections or do you need them for ALL sections?

4. twesting2173

twesting2173 Senior Member

hi. i need the answers to AAMC VI also. i know that the PR posts these on line, so i wondered if anyone could tell us how to get them. maybe you need a password, or something....maybe someone can figure out how to download (upload...i dont know) so that they can mail them to us.

thanks.