AAMC practice test question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Santa333

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just curious for those of you who have actually taken the MCAT or know someone who has, how similar were the VR questions on the AAMC practice tests to the actual MCAT VR questions? Meaning difficulty/format etc. The reason I ask is because I keep getting destroyed by the EK101 VR questions, but when I take the practice AAMC VR tests I do fine.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am just curious for those of you who have actually taken the MCAT or know someone who has, how similar were the VR questions on the AAMC practice tests to the actual MCAT VR questions? Meaning difficulty/format etc. The reason I ask is because I keep getting destroyed by the EK101 VR questions, but when I take the practice AAMC VR tests I do fine.

Thanks

Omg I really hope the real exam is not a whole lot like EK. B/c I do fine on kaplan passages (averaging 9 or 10, still not that great, i know) but I started doing EK and it REALLY brought my morale down (I mean, really). If you did good on AAMC, I would say they are more accurate indicators of what you should expect.