1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AAMC Practice Tests!

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by drslc134, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drslc134

drslc134 Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey guys!

My scores so far are at the bottom of this message...I've never posted them before, and frankly they don't really compare to most of yours...but i was wondering...does anyone have pdfs of any other aamc tests who can pm me and then email? I'm really hoping the AAMC 7 I took proctored today wasn't a fluke...
    ...if no real pdfs...any advice about how to practice/finish strong in this last week?

TPR 4911: 8V,6P,8B
    TPR 4921: 8V,7P,9B
    TPR 4931: 9V,10P,8B
    AAMC 8 : 9V,9P,7B
    AAMC 7 : 10V,11P,11B

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.