AAMC Sample FL Score Conversion

Started by sks1313
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sks1313

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just finished my Sample FL last week, and I didn't realize that I wouldn't receive an actual score +pissed+. Would someone let me know how I can convert the below percentages to the MCAT scale?

CARS: 83%
Bio: 63%
P/S: 53%
Psych: 78%
 
Just finished my Sample FL last week, and I didn't realize that I wouldn't receive an actual score +pissed+. Would someone let me know how I can convert the below percentages to the MCAT scale?

CARS: 83%
Bio: 63%
P/S: 53%
Psych: 78%
Is your 53%supposed to be C/P? Chemistry/Physics or P/S Psychology/Sociology. You already listed Psych separately.
It's hard to guess, how far are you into your content studying?

Try to google "mcat compilation 2016" There is a spreadsheet.
 
Last edited:


Here is the scoring scale for the AAMC scored FL (determined from reddit MCAT).
The scale won't be completely accurate for the sample test but it should be within 1 point. Also the scored FL CARS is much harder than the sample FL CARS.

If we apply the scored FL scale to the sample FL you scored:

CP/CARS/BB/PS
~123/128/~124/127

There actually isn't concrete data for scores below 125 so you have to extrapolate for the B/B and C/P section.