• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

twinklz

Lover of Lagomorphs
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
Status
I'm trying to fill out loan information, and they have to have my school's AAMC ID. Anyone know where to find that list?

I found it once a few weeks ago and have just spent the last hour trying to find it again to no avail.

littledoc2be

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
can't you just go to the amcas website where you filled out your application and log in. Then you will find your AAMC ID #.

twinklz

Lover of Lagomorphs
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
Status
I don't want my AAMC ID. I want my school's (Wake).

About the Ads

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2000
Virginia
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
My school sent me their ID # in my paperwork. Check all letters from your school and see if they included it. Otherwise check their web page, it should be there. And if all that fails I believe when you fill out the FAFASA it asks if you need the code looked up and you click yes and it will bring up the names of all US schools. You just scroll through and find the one you need.

twinklz

Lover of Lagomorphs
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
Status
About the Ads