Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

AAMC Topic list for PS and BS reliable?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Memory Bank, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Memory Bank

Memory Bank

Jun 3, 2008
    Note: I did a search which yielded no results, and the topics I have seen aren't specific enough.

I was reading over the study topic list for the BS and PS from the AAMC website and noticed that some of their sub-topics weren't covered in my study materials. Then I noticed the "Copyright 2003" text at the bottom of the AAMC materials.

So...a) is the 2003 AAMC stuff reliable? Yes I know the MCAT is CBT now and things have been made shorter, somethings taken out, etc., but should I still know 2003 AAMC?

b) Anyone got a real list of the study topics? Preferably an updated one? I e-mailed the AAMC and...got something less than satisfactory.

Thanks y'all.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.