AAMC unscored percentiles conversion?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djsbaseball2014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I just took the unscored sample AAMC and wanted to run my percentiles by you to see what conversions are reliable.

I received a 80%/77%/76%/86% (this is % correct/section) in the four sections respectively. I found a chart on reddit that says my score is around a 514 but i feel that might be a bit inflated. Any feedback helps.

I took AAMC FL2 about 2 weeks ago and got a 128/127/128/127, Overall 510.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey all, I just took the unscored sample AAMC and wanted to run my percentiles by you to see what conversions are reliable.

I received a 80%/77%/76%/86% in the four sections respectively. I found a chart on reddit that says my score is around a 514 but i feel that might be a bit inflated. Any feedback helps.

I took AAMC FL2 about 2 weeks ago and got a 128/127/128/127, Overall 510.
those percentiles are absolutely not a 514, so that chart is wrong

that aside, considering you scored a 510 on the AAMC FL you should expect a score around 510 (508-512). good job, that's a good score

EDIT: oh wait, were those the percentiles or the percent questions correct? if it was percent questions correct then it could have been a 514, I'm not familiar with how to convert that. I never took the unscored sample tests so..

@TheBiologist Yes those were % of questions correct per section. My issue is that they dont provide the corresponding percentiles for each section so its difficult to formulate a score because i have seen instances where my percentile was higher than my percent correct and vice versa. Im not going to worry about it too much, just need to keep working on CARS and cut out the dumb mistakes on Bio/Biochem