Quantcast

Aamc V

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreMedAdAG

I am so smart. S-M-R-T :)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey guys,
I'm curious, those that have taken aamc 5, what were your scores, did you improve from say, a TPR diag? Just curious. My score didn't change at all, and I missed a couple more problems on the aamc one than on my TPR test even though I thought it was easier. Weird huh? I'm still at a 25. Any advice?

size_tens

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought AAMC 5R was pretty difficult. For what it's worth my scores for 5R were 11PS, 11VR, and 8 BS. On the real MCAT in April 2003 I got 10PS, 12VR, 12BS. I really doubt that I got that much better at BS between the time I took 5R and the real mcat. How did I make that 4 point improvement? I honestly have absolutely no idea. My advice is just to hope and pray that the real mcat day turns out to be your lucky day.

lotanna

Child of God
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PreMedAdAG
Hey guys,
I'm curious, those that have taken aamc 5, what were your scores, did you improve from say, a TPR diag? Just curious. My score didn't change at all, and I missed a couple more problems on the aamc one than on my TPR test even though I thought it was easier. Weird huh? I'm still at a 25. Any advice?

my last TPR diag 4931, a week ago i got a 9V 5B 4P, took 5R this past saturday, got a 11V 8B 6P

cad_15

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel you,
after taking 5r i was in tears because the my verbal not onky did not improve, but i did not feel any connection with any part of it. I got a 5 on it and I was wondering how people were suppose to score higher when moving from TPR diagnostics to aamc exams. Anyway, I took 6R today and I felt like everything was going alright until I took the bio......oh my g......I really do not think that I wanna take that exam and go to medschool. if the real MCAT is like 5r and 6R i am assured to failled.