AAMC VI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,

i was wondering how everyone thought AAMC VI was compared to V and/or Kaplan FL? I've taken Verbal and PS, and got an 8 and 12 respectively. Verbal seems consistent w/ my FL scores. However, I thought PS was a bit easy. Maybe it was just my lucky day. (I've gotten mostly 10s on PS FL).

Members don't see this ad.

AAMC V (10,12,12)
AAMC VI (11,12,11)
I thought the Bio on AAMC VI was a little odd. Kinda obscure topics. I think I missed like 3 questions just on that passage about integrins and cell adhesion receptors. I read those damn passages way too fast!! I'm not too worried about PS, it's the easiest section by FAR! I'm always worried about verbal coz my brain doesn't function that early in the morning!!! Oh well. No pressure. Chill my peeps, it'll all be over in a few days! :wink:

I think aamc VI was a good test. These passages were from the 2001 tests. The bio was a little different (in my opinion) but I did the same as other tests.

aamc V - 12 12 12
aamc VI - 10 12 12

AAMC6 was a bit tougher than AAMC5 for me. Kinda threw in a lot of subjects I wasn't too familiar with. But there was only a 1 pt difference in each section, and from what I remember of the April '01, the difficulty of AAMC6 was just like the real thing.