AAMC VITA Question!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tenthree

Reaction score
I'm low key freaking out about the AAMC VITA. I need to take it by this Thursday, and I think I'm mostly prepared--but for some reason, I feel like there's gonna be some crazy questions that ask about my views on controversial healthcare policies.. I know the AAMC website says there's gonna be questions about med school journey, past experience, and hypothetical situations, but I just can't shake off the possibility that there may be some questions that test my knowledge in these things.. What do you guys think? Should I prepare for these types of questions?
Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm low key freaking out about the AAMC VITA. I need to take it by this Thursday, and I think I'm mostly prepared--but for some reason, I feel like there's gonna be some crazy questions that ask about my views on controversial healthcare policies.. I know the AAMC website says there's gonna be questions about med school journey, past experience, and hypothetical situations, but I just can't shake off the possibility that there may be some questions that test my knowledge in these things.. What do you guys think? Should I prepare for these types of questions?
Thanks in advance!
How did it go for you?