AAMC website problem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lifesaver25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was able to open my browser, go to www.aamc.org, and log into the AMCAS 2012 application until about an hour ago today. And now when I try going to www.aamc.org a webpage for Georgetown University web hosting opens up instead. In fact, if I go to any AAMC website (www.aamc.org/whatever) it redirects me to a Georgetown University webpage. All other websites work fine.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem or is it just me?

Anyone has any solutions/ideas? I already tried deleting history/cookies/temporary files. I have the same problem in FF, IE, and Chrome.

Members don't see this ad.

I was able to open my browser, go to www.aamc.org, and log into the AMCAS 2012 application until about an hour ago today. And now when I try going to www.aamc.org a webpage for Georgetown University web hosting opens up instead. In fact, if I go to any AAMC website (www.aamc.org/whatever) it redirects me to a Georgetown University webpage. All other websites work fine.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem or is it just me?

Anyone has any solutions/ideas? I already tried deleting history/cookies/temporary files. I have the same problem in FF, IE, and Chrome.
I just logged into my application without a problem

Thanks for your reply.

Just as I feared, there's something wrong on my end =|

Members don't see this ad :)
Go to your browser's options .. clear cookies and cache .. restart and you should be fine