• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar
Jun 25, 2011
Status
I was able to open my browser, go to www.aamc.org, and log into the AMCAS 2012 application until about an hour ago today. And now when I try going to www.aamc.org a webpage for Georgetown University web hosting opens up instead. In fact, if I go to any AAMC website (www.aamc.org/whatever) it redirects me to a Georgetown University webpage. All other websites work fine.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem or is it just me?

Anyone has any solutions/ideas? I already tried deleting history/cookies/temporary files. I have the same problem in FF, IE, and Chrome.

sector9

Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2011
Status
Medical Student
I was able to open my browser, go to www.aamc.org, and log into the AMCAS 2012 application until about an hour ago today. And now when I try going to www.aamc.org a webpage for Georgetown University web hosting opens up instead. In fact, if I go to any AAMC website (www.aamc.org/whatever) it redirects me to a Georgetown University webpage. All other websites work fine.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem or is it just me?

Anyone has any solutions/ideas? I already tried deleting history/cookies/temporary files. I have the same problem in FF, IE, and Chrome.
I just logged into my application without a problem

About the Ads

Forca Barca

7+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2011
Status
Medical Student
Go to your browser's options .. clear cookies and cache .. restart and you should be fine

About the Ads