aamc6-hard verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Schwann

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone find the verbal a little harder on aam 6. I did very well on 3,4,5, but I dropped 3 points for some reason on aamc6!

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone find the verbal a little harder on aam 6. I did very well on 3,4,5, but I dropped 3 points for some reason on aamc6!

I don't know Verbal on AAMC 6 was pretty easy. To see why, look at the curve. I scored 35/40 and that was only a 11. The BS on 6 was really hard though. What the hell was that one passage with only one question on it? Screwed up my timing because I always thought every section had 7 passages.

Verbal on AAMC 9 is hard, so watch out for that one.

haha interesting, i got destroyed by the verbal on AAMC 6 (9) but got my highest verbal score on AAMC 9 (13). I think verbal difficulty is pretty subjective, as is the entire section itself...

I killed bs and ps for aamc6, both 13s. However, i got an 8 on verbal. I got 11s on all my previous verbal tests.

Members don't see this ad :)
i haven't taken all the aamcs yet. only aamc 3 to 7 so far, and it seems to me aamc 7 had the hardest VR.

I personally found that AAMC6 is way easier then the AAMC 8-10. I scored about 4 points higher (36). But you may find that the verbal in 8-10 is easier then 6, who know just give it a shot. But from what ive been reading it seems that 9+10 are the most similar. Just pray that you dont get boring passages!!! hahaha