AANS fellowship

Started by Gozar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gozar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone apply to the AANS? I did, and I fear my project might have been too clinical for their taste. I'm going to feel terrible in the likely chance that I won't get it 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone apply to the AANS? I did, and I fear my project might have been too clinical for their taste. I'm going to feel terrible in the likely chance that I won't get it 🙁
I applied and haven't heard back yet. How about you? Any word?
 
Did anyone apply this year? Any word? The notifications have been postponed to mid April...I'm slowly losing hope 🙁