aapi Time 2 Track error

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

John Dory

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Slight worrying situation. I get error message when I try to finalize and submit my time2track to CAS. It says the hours are verified by DCT, which he also confirmed. He says all looks right on his end, but I keep getting this error message in chrome. Tried to use Safari but then it won't even connect to T2T. For what it's worth, I am only using the new AAPI in T2T. Anyone else having problems? Any thoughts? I had hoped to submit it all this weekend.

Members don't see this ad.

This happened to me a few days ago! I logged back out and in again, and it worked. You might also double check the APPI to see if it goes through in a few hours. That’s what happened to me.

Reactions: 1 user
This happened to me a few days ago! I logged back out and in again, and it worked. You might also double check the APPI to see if it goes through in a few hours. That’s what happened to me.
THANK YOU!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for sharing this, I plan to submit early next week and there have been so many annoying hassles already....... now I I can prepare for another lol.

There's a known issue about this and AAPI/T2T/CAS are working on resolving it over this weekend. Source: email from T2T to one of our applying students who enquired about the issue.

Reactions: 3 users
There's a known issue about this and AAPI/T2T/CAS are working on resolving it over this weekend. Source: email from T2T to one of our applying students who enquired about the issue.
Thank you. Would be great if they an enormous banner saying the site is broken or something. Such unnecessary stress.

Thank you. Would be great if they an enormous banner saying the site is broken or something. Such unnecessary stress.

Or just not launched so many changes in the midst of COVID? There's a thought.

I had been having the same issue and it worked for me this morning. Good luck!