AASDAS App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akeurogh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know the app goes up on the 3rd, but I was wondering if sending your app around June 20th is late?

thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Sending your app anytime in June is very early. The 3rd and the 20th, will not make a difference in terms of interview offers or chances, if that's what you're asking. The "early" chances start to change when you're looking at sending your app in around mid August, or for a few schools, mid to late July.

My application was submitted june 24th of last year, give or take a day, and didnt take my new DAT until after the summer. I got 2 pre-dec interviews and one acceptance. check predents.com for info (important dates) on accepted students and applicants. I think august is when apps start arriving at schools in large quantities, a june or july submission should keep you "ahead" of the game, some schools do not begin to review applications until july the earliest, some not until august.

Good luck to all those applyiing

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys. so anytime in June is a very early? I will have everything in by latest June 20th.

I never knew that they start looking at apps in july...

but its good to know!

Also, the application I submitted on June 24th was in the FIRST batch of AADSAS mailings to schools, which I think was around July 17th.