AAVP Conference.... Anyone planning on attending?

Started by bbeventer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bbeventer

Illinois 2016
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the American Association of Veterinary Parasitologist conference is being held in St. Louis, MO this year July 16-19. Is anyone planning on attending? I will most likely be presenting, and from people I have talked to this is a great place to network.


http://docs.omnibooksonline.com/AAVP/2011.html

It sounds like it will be a really great event with tons of interesting talks scheduled.
 
So the American Association of Veterinary Parasitologist conference is being held in St. Louis, MO this year July 16-19. Is anyone planning on attending? I will most likely be presenting, and from people I have talked to this is a great place to network.


http://docs.omnibooksonline.com/AAVP/2011.html

It sounds like it will be a really great event with tons of interesting talks scheduled.

I hope you got STW's PM, then! You poofed!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad