AB App Process Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

bigchoader

I indicated all of the schools in the application request form. Will I be receiving an individual application for each school? Is there a common application?

If there is a common application, Is there a question that asks you to put down, in order, which schools you have the most desire to attend.?

Say, for instance, I would rather go to NUIG than any other but I want to apply to Trin UCD and UCC just maximize my chances of actually getting accepted, will I note that I have a preference somewhere in the app?

Thanks

EDIT: Oh yeah, how long does it take for the application(s) to be received in the States?

Members don't see this ad.

I indicated all of the schools in the application request form. Will I be receiving an individual application for each school? Is there a common application?

If there is a common application, Is there a question that asks you to put down, in order, which schools you have the most desire to attend.?

Say, for instance, I would rather go to NUIG than any other but I want to apply to Trin UCD and UCC just maximize my chances of actually getting accepted, will I note that I have a preference somewhere in the app?

Thanks

EDIT: Oh yeah, how long does it take for the application(s) to be received in the States?

Am I a *****? Apparently so. All answers where sitting in my gmail inbox.