The White Coat Investor

Practicing Doc and Blogger
Partner Organization
15+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2002
www.whitecoatinvestor.com
Status
Attending Physician
Wish me luck! I think I'm at least as smart as the average EP and I think I studied at least as much as the average EP and the average EP passes, so I think I'm good.

GeneralVeers

Stable Genius
10+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2005
Las Vegas
Status
Attending Physician
Definitely good luck on this waste-of-time exam! I have to do my re-cert for the first (and hopefully last) time next year.

Reactions: BAM!

EKGdoc

5+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2014
Good luck, you'll do fine. Have re-certed 3 times (last in 2015). Recert much more straightforward than qualifying exam (although there's still wacky questions). Celebrate when you're done :)

Reactions: gro2001
About the Ads

bravotwozero

Chronically ambitious
15+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2004
Houston
Status
Attending Physician
Good luck man! If you're even half as good at emergency medicine as you are at money, I think you'll be ok...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DissocativFugue

7+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2010
Status
Good luck WCI. At least you aren't counting on this test to still be the breadwinner! You'll do great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
The White Coat Investor

The White Coat Investor

Practicing Doc and Blogger
Partner Organization
15+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2002
www.whitecoatinvestor.com
Status
Attending Physician
3 hours and 15 minutes, counting tutorial, break, and survey. And I tried really hard to thoroughly read every question and even took a little nap!

I don't know that I got one of the best scores, but I think I probably had one of the fastest times!

Plectron

7+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2011
Status
Attending Physician
How long does it take after the ConCert before we see our expiration date change on the ABEM website?

About the Ads