ABEM Recertification Tomorrow!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The White Coat Investor

Practicing Doc and Blogger
Partner Organization
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wish me luck! I think I'm at least as smart as the average EP and I think I studied at least as much as the average EP and the average EP passes, so I think I'm good.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Definitely good luck on this waste-of-time exam! I have to do my re-cert for the first (and hopefully last) time next year.

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck, you'll do fine. Have re-certed 3 times (last in 2015). Recert much more straightforward than qualifying exam (although there's still wacky questions). Celebrate when you're done :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck man! If you're even half as good at emergency medicine as you are at money, I think you'll be ok...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck WCI. At least you aren't counting on this test to still be the breadwinner! You'll do great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours and 15 minutes, counting tutorial, break, and survey. And I tried really hard to thoroughly read every question and even took a little nap!

I don't know that I got one of the best scores, but I think I probably had one of the fastest times!