ABFM 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RphToMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone preparing for this exam Spring 2024? Using the usual study materials, old ITEs, aafp free questions?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone preparing for this exam Spring 2024? Using the usual study materials, old ITEs, aafp free questions?
AAFP review course was great and you can keep audio/ppts if you wanna. For me and AAFP free questions that was all I needed last year.

The test itself is a joke--not as in easy but as in I had 6 exactly identical questions word for word I thought I was being punked.

Reactions: 1 user
AAFP review course was great and you can keep audio/ppts if you wanna. For me and AAFP free questions that was all I needed last year.

The test itself is a joke--not as in easy but as in I had 6 exactly identical questions word for word I thought I was being punked.
WTF? :rofl::unsure:

I did well with Uworlds alone on ITE, even when I did partial uworld. Never reviewed old ITE for the ITE. Found the aafp outdated before the recent update. I just don't wanna be caught with my pants down. I honestly believe a solid M-3 would pass this exam without a sweat. I just dont wanna chance it. Now I am going overboard :mad:. Thanks for your input, it helps. I should be okay, if I can get through the AAFP review course.